We respect the privacy of visitors to our website and of our clients. We ensure that the personal information you give us is treated confidentially and guarantee careful and discreet handling of it. We process personal data in accordance with the applicable laws and regulations.Personal data that we process
Personal data that we process
OneraX processes personal data about you because you use our services and / or because you provide them yourself.
Below is an overview of the personal data that we process:
- First and surname
- Address data
- Phone number
- E-mail address
- Other personal data that you actively provide, for example by creating a profile on this website, in correspondence and by telephone
- Information about your activities on our website
- Data about your surfing behavior across various websites (e.g. because this company is part of an advertising network)
- IP address
- Internet browser and device type
OneraX does not process any special and / or sensitive personal data about you.
Why we need data
OneraX processes your personal data for the following purposes:
- performance of the agreement for services with you;
- legal obligation, such as information that we need to meet our administrative obligation;
- to provide information about our services and to provide answers to your questions.
We only use the personal data for the purpose for which you have provided them and for which they are strictly necessary.
How long we store data
OneraX will not store your personal data for longer than is strictly necessary to realise the purposes for which your data is collected. Our retention period(s) is/are: 7 years in the case of administrative obligations, during the term of the agreement with you and, otherwise, for the duration for which you give us permission to process your data.
Sharing with others
OneraX will not sell your information to third parties and will only provide this information if it is necessary for the performance of our agreement with you or to comply with a legal obligation. We conclude a processing agreement with companies that process your data on our instructions to ensure the same level of security and confidentiality of your data. OneraX remains responsible for these processing operations.
Mapping website visits
OneraX only uses technical and functional cookies and analytical cookies that do not infringe your privacy. A cookie is a small text file that is stored on your computer, tablet or smartphone when you first visit this website. The cookies we use are necessary for the technical operation of the website and your ease of use. They ensure that the website works properly and remember, for example, your preferences. We also use them to optimise our website. You can opt out of cookies by setting your internet browser so that it no longer stores cookies. In addition, you can also delete all information previously saved via the settings of your browser.
View, modify or delete data
You have the right to view, correct or delete your personal data. You can send a request for access, correction or deletion to email@example.com. In order to ensure that the request for access has been made by you, we ask you to send a copy of your identity document with the request. We ask you to black out your passport photo and citizen service number (BSN) on this copy. This is to protect your privacy. OneraX will respond to your request as soon as possible, but at most within four weeks.
OneraX takes the protection of your data seriously and takes appropriate measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorised access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized modification. If you have the impression that your data is not secure or that there are indications of misuse, please contact our customer service or firstname.lastname@example.org. OneraX has taken the following measures to protect your personal data:
- Security software, such as a virus scanner and firewall.
- TLS (formerly SSL); we send your data via a secure internet connection. You can see this on the address bar ‘https’ and the padlock on the address bar.
- DKIM, SPF and DMARC are three Internet standards that we use to prevent you from receiving e-mails on our behalf that contain viruses, are spam or are intended to obtain personal (login) data.
- DNSSEC is additional security (additional to DNS) for converting a domain name (#company_website) to the linked IP address (server name); it has a digital signature. You can have this signature checked automatically. In this way we prevent you from being redirected to a false IP address.
The website contains buttons to enable pages to be promoted or shared on social networks. These buttons are created by means of a code that is provided by the social networks. OneraX has no influence on the way in which these platforms handle your personal data and does not bear responsibility for this and accepts no liability whatsoever.
OneraX reserves the right to change the privacy statement unilaterally. Changes will be published on this website. The most recent version of the privacy statement is always the one that is applicable.